Magic City Complete Slime Kit - Everything You Need to Make All Kinds of Awesome Slime!
Includes Magic City Slime Activator (12 oz), Magic City Clear Slime Glue (32 oz), Glitter, Water Based Paint, Slime Beads, Slime Mixing Cups and Mixing Sticks
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE PERFECT SLIME: Kit includes 32 ounces of Magic City Clear Slime Glue, 12 ounces of Magic City Slime Activator,4 8 oz. Slime Jars, Glitter, Water Based Paint & Mixing Sticks
- SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED TO WORK TOGETHER: Take the guesswork out of slime-making with this simple 2-step recipe. Just combine 4 ounces of glue with 1 ounce of activator and mix until slime activates
- HOURS OF FUN AND CREATIVITY: Each kit makes about (7) 5-ounce portions of slime. For added fun, mix in your favorite color, glitter or other ingredients
- NON-TOXIC: Our lab-tested formula is child-safe, washable and conforms to ASTM D 4236 standards
- PROUDLY PACKAGED IN THE U.S.A.: By an American, family-owned business
How to Make Base Slime (Using Magic City Slime Activator and Slime Glue)
Step 1: Pour 4 ounces (or 1/2 cup) of glue into your mixing bowl.
Note: If you’re planning to add color to your slime, mix a few drops of color before adding Activator.
Step 2: Add 1.5 - 2 tablespoons of Magic City Slime Activator to your glue. We recommend you start with 1 tbsp and gradually add more as needed.
Step 3: Stir slowly for several minutes until mixture begins to thicken. Once mixture becomes too stiff to stir with spoon, remove from the bowl and begin mixing and kneading with your hands. By now your slime should have the consistency of wet pizza dough - stretchy and smooth but still a bit sticky. Continue to work with the slime until you've achieved your desired consistency and it no longer sticks to your hands.
Note: If you’re adding other ingredients (like glitter or beads) you may mix them in now .
TIP: POUR A COUPLE OF TBSP OF ACTIVATOR INTO A SEPARATE, SHALLOW CONTAINER. TO AVOID OVER-ACTIVATING, SIMPLY DAB YOUR SLIME INTO THE CONTAINER AS NEEDED.
Too sticky? Add activator.
Too runny? Pour out excess Activator & Add glue
TIP: Store in an airtight container and don't forget to wash your hands before and after each use.